Q: What can I expect with Ozone Power Tone?
After years of refinement to build a training philosophy that truly works, Ozone strives to help clients tone bodies, increase confidence and propel them to a healthy lifestyle. The facts don't lie; in a five week testimonial development program conducted by Ozone, the average weight loss for females was 9 pounds and the average weight loss for males was 13 pounds.
You can expect that during the first week of Ozone Power Tone, you'll be sore. Be sure to speak with our training staff about how to ease into your daily Ozone workouts.
The second week you will already start to see some changes in your muscle tone.
The best results start happening after one month, where you'll feel stronger than you've ever felt before and you'll start shedding unwanted pounds.
Q: How does Ozone Power Tone build muscle and shed weight in my body?
Ozone Power Tone activates your muscles and start burning natural sugars in your body. Our high intensity workouts will help burn tremendous amounts of energy and get rid of sugars in our naturally sugar rich diets. Burning this excess sugar will prevent fat from developing, as well as start burning existing fat stores which will help lean and shape your body. In order to burn the most amount of energy (glucose and fat), Power Tone is centered on an optimal dose of cardio and full body strength training.
Activating large amounts of muscle groups will develop the following:
Q: How do we train "will power"?
- Cardio – How well your heart feeds oxygen.
- Power – How much energy you use to move heavy objects over time.
- Strength – Proper muscle strength prevents injury and increases body function. Developing strength requires tremendous amounts of energy to breakdown and builds muscle, which makes it optimal for fat burning.
- Muscle Endurance – How long your muscles repeat the same exercise over a prolonged period of time.
- Mobility – We’ll train your body to be used to its full potential.
- Will Power – This is the key. The ticking clock for each workout will test your mental ability to improve your timed results. The benefits of tackling physical hurdles translate to improvements in your mental health.
Our workouts are designed to give each day a benchmark for your results. We want to train your mind how to push harder than you thought possible to improve your results on those workouts over time. Our specialized trainers will help teach you how overcoming physical obstacles can translate into a confidence in overcoming all other challenges, whether they are social, mental, financial, or emotional.
Q: How long are the classes?
Our classes are between 25-30 minutes long with a five minute core workout at the end of each class.
Q: When can I come to class?
You are welcome to come as little or as many times as you want throughout the week. Our class times are as follows:
Monday-Thursday: 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 7:00AM, 7:45AM, 8:30AM, 9:15AM, 10:00AM, 10:45AM, 11:30AM, 3:15PM, 4:00PM, 4:45PM, 5:30PM, 6:15PM, 7:00PM
Friday: 5:30AM, 6:15AM, 7:00AM, 7:45AM, 8:30AM, 9:15AM, 10:00AM, 10:45AM, 11:30AM, 3:15PM, 4:00PM
Saturday: Specialty classes are available in the morning. Visit the Gym Schedule page on our website or our Facebook page for a complete gym schedule.
Q: What are my Ozone Fit gym membership options?
We have various membership options available, including Individual, Partner and Family plans as well as our new Online Bootcamp Membership. Ozone Fit memberships are on a month-to-month basis and require no long-term commitment. Please note that should you wish to modify your membership, we do require a two week cancellation or freeze notice.
Q: How do I get set up on a monthly membership?
Visit our Draper gym location and fill out our membership form or you can call (801) 572-1555. Or if you would like to join our Onlie Bootcamp Membership, Simply Click Here>
Q: How old do I need to be to participate in the Ozone Power Tone program?
We collect monthly membership dues on the billing date assigned to the member based on the date of member sign up, by electronic fund transfer from the designed credit or debit card on file for your membership. All members are required to have a credit or debit card on-file per the Gym Policies and Procedures Guide. Ozone Fit's software meets worldwide Card Industry Standards and is PCI Compliant. Any personal information is 100% secure and privacy guaranteed.
Q: What are my options to pay for my membership?
We take pride in the wide demographic of members we have at Ozone Fit. Ages range from 11 to those in their 60's. We are happy to modify any of the exercises based on age, injury, or special requests as they arise.
Q: What kind of events/activities do you have besides the Ozone Power Tone Program?
On Saturday mornings we have specialty classes offered to members and non-members, as well as Ozone's Race to a Waist Boot Camp's that begin every six weeks. Contact our Gym Director, Shayne, for any questions. (801) 572-1555.
Q: What kind of events/activities do you have besides the Ozone Power Tone Program?
Stop procrastinating! The time has come to get fit. A perfect way to kick start your fitness regimen is to join Ozone's Race to a Waist Boot Camp.
With a little hard work and dedication, some past Boot Campers have lost on average 8-12 pounds and 3-6 inches off their waist and hips over a six-week period. After years of training customers with this training method we've seen customers change their bodies and confidence. This was all in a matter of six weeks of commitment to Ozone Fit's Race to A Waist Boot Camp!
Boot campers will enroll in a six-week program and do the following:
1. Complete an orientation before the start of boot camp.
2. Workout four days a week.
3. Allow initial measurements and photos to be taken.
4. Complete our Ozone Challenge fitness test.
5. Get measurements taken every two weeks.
6. Submit a written testimonial at the end of the program.
7. Allow final measurements and photos to be taken.
Boot Camp's begin every six weeks and carry a $100.00 entry fee (non-refundable once registered).
Contact us now to find out the start date of the next boot camp, and to get your orientation scheduled and done. Call our Gym Director, Shayne, at (801) 572-1555 or send an inquiry email to [email protected]
Q: What do I need to do if I need to cancel or freeze my membership at the Ozone Fit gym?
Per the Gym Policies and Procedures Guide, members must cancel or freeze their membership in person at the gym and fill out our Member Change Form. The following are the options for cancellation or freeze:
Q: I need to update my information on file, what should I do?
- Flex Membership. Ozone Fit offers a Standard-Flex membership that allows members to deactivate access to the facility upon payment of a recurring monthly charge of $10.00 per member during the deactivation or "Flex period". This will prevent the member from losing any promotional pricing or change in membership rates upon return.
- Membership Cancellation/Termination. Because we do not use long-term membership contracts, you may terminate your membership for any reason upon required advance notice to Ozone Fit. We do not process termination requests by phone, fax, email, or online.
- Membership Suspension or Termination by Ozone Fit. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership, or any member on your membership, at any time for a failure to comply with these or any of our other rules, regulations, procedures or policies (which may be amended as necessary), or for conduct we determine to be improper or contrary to our best interests.
- Boot Camps. You may cancel participation in a boot camp without any notice. However, as stated upon registering for boot camp, you will then forfeit your paid boot camp entry fee.
Contact Jennifer to update your information including a change in your address, phone number, email, and any change that may surface regarding your credit card on-file for your auto-withdrawal. You can reach Jennifer at (801) 542-0485 or at [email protected]
Q: What is Ozone's Dirty Dash Corporate Cup?
Ozone's Dirty Dash Corporate Cup is a 5K team-running event incorporating obstacles such as a blow-up slip n' slide, climbing walls, and various mud pits. This type of "mud run" is one of the most popular and fastest growing running events in the country. Over 15,000 racers have participated in the Dirty Dash mud runs.
The race is designed to be a company wellness initiative and to promote a team-building exercise that employees will talk about and enjoy.
For more information, visit Ozone's Dirty Dash Corporate Cup webpage here>>